Monday 10 April 2017

Living in the Moment

I had an amazing time at the Ally Pally crafting  show yesterday. I will have a sort out of my photos this week and plan to do a full report on the show later on in the week. As I am here today with my Monday Design Team inspiration for the Visible Image Facebook friends page I thought I would share a few photos I took of the amazing Visible Image stand. Helen and Mark had transformed metal grid panels into a real work of art.



It was great to get there early on Sunday before most people arrived as there was time to chat. Helen has allowed me to share this photo from the manic day before.....gosh!! 
I love the way Mark is standing behind, he must have been smiling at just how popular his stamps are 😊
 The samples on show from my fellow Teamies were magnificent and I was so proud to see my work up there too. My striped rainbow face smiled at me....
 and it was such fun to see Billy's fence again

 I have not been to the Ally Pally show for 4 years....how amazing that the next time I attended I would be a part of the Visible Image Family.  I love these guys. I went back to say goodbye later in the afternoon and the till was ringing non stop again!

My inspiration card today is one I made with the Live in the Moment dragonfly set.
You can find it on the website here
This is one of my all time favourite VI sets and it is very popular in Dotty's Tearooms where my cards are sold.

I used alcohol inks on Yupo as I love the effect this gives.


I created a little pond with pools of light surrounding it.

I stamped the dragonflies onto a sheet of glossy card which I had added alcohol inks to, added a Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents for sparkle and then fussy cut them out.

Here is my finished card together with its very appropriate sentiment. I certainly am "living in the moment" and I am enjoying every minute of it.
This VI dragonfly stamp is just awesome



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Allsorts 2/3 bring on the bling
The Ribbon Girl 2/3 April any card challenge
The Artistic stamper 2/3 backgrounds
Fussy and fancy 2/3 embellish it.
A Vintage Journey The magic of 3s I have used 3 magical dragonflies
Stamping Sensations 1/3 anything goes
Fashionable Stamping 1/3 favourite things I have chosen to use my favourite stamp set. This dragonfly set from Visible Image is just awesome, as is the quote which come with the set.

Thanks so much for visiting me today and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me. I will be back with a full report post with photos from Ally Pally later in the week.

Remember that we have a Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group can be found here

The main Visible Image page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the main shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps can be found.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. WOW - fantastic looking VI stand at Ally Pally. I'm a big fan of their stamps too! Looks like you had fun. Congrats on having your projects on display too.

    Wonderfully colourful dragonfly card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane xx I absolutely adore your wonderful card xx The background looks amazing and the dragonfly quite special. It was lovely to meet up with you and Brenda yesterday and to meet Mark and Helen too. I can't wait to get back to Scotland to play with my new purchases. Loved Ally Pally

    Best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I feel honoured to 'know' a card making superstar!!! :) It all looked amazing and of course your contributions are wonderful.
    Love the little dragonfly today too....those wings!!!
    Have a lovely week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I just love the vibrant colours! The detail on the wings of the dragonfly is unbelievable - these guys have certainly nailed the art of creating great stamps. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours both on the background and the images.
    Thank you for joining our 'Bling' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a fabulous show and good job on being on the team! LOVE the dragonflies you made. We have lots of them at the lake where we camp each summer.. a favorite bug of mine. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photos Jane of the stand and lovely Helen and David at visible image. It was a great day, I'll text you the other photos I took too. Your card is glorious and even better in real life, the colours just zing on this beautiful design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour with super stamping and inking Jane, many thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping, Allsorts and Stamping Sensations Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card in lovely colours and a fab design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous make Jane, love the vibrant colours and I can certainly see why you love this stamp set.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card loved the colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. An incredible card. Alcohol inks on yuppo is insanely cool & beautiful dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x